two questions: 1) cold remedies 2) Wii

Xena

Reaction score
okay, first of all, can anybody recommend any non-medicated ways of easing the symptoms of a horrible sore throat and nasty streaming cold? I'm dying here!! *wails*

Second of all, does anybody have a Wii? I'm thinking about getting my hubby one because he really needs to lose weight. He's 25 stone and hates exercising. He says that if he had a Wii though he would be doing loads of excercising, which is true, he would.
I was wonderinf if anybody has one/knows of anybody with one who has actually found themselves getting fitter because of it? I want some good reviews before buying ;)

Cheers all

Q1: Make a home made honey and lemon drink - 1 large spoonful of runny honey, 2 spoonfulls of lemon juice, 2 soluble paracetemol (you can leave them out if you wish) and fill the mug with boiling water, works every time!!!!

plus take lots of vitamin C

Q2: We have a WII and it is great fun, we haven't used it very much as we simply don't have the time but any time I have used it I have felt my muscles being used. If it was played with alot I reckon it would be a good and fun way of losing the weight.

Hope I have helped :hug:

MY OH gets knackered after one round of boxing :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back