Two Faint BFPs!!!

lollypop

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just signed up to this site today as I wanted to ask something that is driving me mad!!

I am 36 and my partner and I have been trying for another child for nearly a year (we have a nine year old daughter).

I was due my AF yesterday and took a pregnancy test as I've been feeling a bit out of sorts, pains in my nipples and slight cramping that comes and goes. I received a very faint BFP pink line, didn't want to get excited as thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I've took another one today and the same thing. Both came up after 2-3 minutes and they are Asda's own tests.

I don't know what to think, well I know what to think but don't know if this is right - can anybody else shed some light on this?

BTW best wishes to everybody who is pregnant and baby dust to all others.

Lollypop

Well you know what they say........

A line is a line!

I would say you are pregnant - congratulations!!

A line no matter how faint is a BFP hun :D

sSp_clangrats.gif

And welcome to the forum
sSig_hi.gif

yeah I am green but not that green....TTC for 3 yrs...3 angels :(
It's wonderful news lollypop you should have a cream cake to celebrate :D

Arr, thanks you guys, I really don't want to get too excited though as I've read that they could be evaporation lines, although I know they're not grey definately pink.

My partner won't get excited and keeps saying 'wait till next week and try again then!' Like that will happen, there will be test kits all over the place by then!!

I feel for you Hedgewitch, I've been only trying for a year and that seemed like a lifetime, but it will happen - try cosmic ordering. A friend at work told me about it last month so I read a bit and ordered pregnancy???!!!! Probably just a coincidence but who knows?!

Lollypop

My line was very faint on a cheepie and still got a bfp within seconds on a digi :D

i kno how u feel hun, i had faint lines also but turned out to be nothing.
Hope the lines get darker for you :hug:

congratulations i was over the moon when i got mine took 18 mths, took a whole week to sink in. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thanks everyone for your replies, I took another test this morning and yes the line is much stronger so I am allowing myself to be excited. Have booked into the doctors this afternoon for the 'official' confirmation.

According to sites my due date is 7th February 2009 - can't wait.

All the best to all,
Lollypop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back