faint line?!

tinkerbellthepixie

Reaction score
:wave: everyone...
ok so took a test yesterday...just a cheapo boots own one!! is still quite early as has only been 2 weeks since the act lol...and havent seen the bf since so i know its that long!! anyway...was due on period on tues which is why i took test...anyways you have to get a + for it to be pos....well the across line was really strong and dark (usually the one for a neg result!!) and then the one going down was really really faint...like you could hardly see it but it was definately there!! do you think this is a positive result or not?! how reliable do you thnk it wil be especially as it was early?! id love to take another one only thing is that im stuck snowed under at work today and tomorrow and then im away on friday so wont get a chance for at least a week!! also cant get to my bfs as i really really dont have time!! both of us are stuck snowed under at work!! will take one soon as im back but...for now...do you think this is positive or just nothing as it was sooooooo faint?! thanks guys xxxxx

:wave:

its maybe worth going to a docs for a definate answer hun as i noticed you have lost a lil bean just last month so this will put your mind at ease either way!

Good Luck, hope its the result you want

:hug: :hug:

As I understand it you can't have a false postive so a faint line is still a line but with your history as, Tinkerbellthepixie says, might be best to get yourself to your docs, they can do a blood test that is very accurate. If you don't want to go to the docs yet then but in a few days the hormones will be getting stronger so testing then will get you a stronger line.

Hope all will be ok for you :hug:

i think its a possitive, coz i think they say however faint the line is its still possitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back