TTC with irregular periods - help and advice please

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm TTC but still breastfeeding my 22 month old, before I had my youngest my periods were super regular but I think due to the breastfeeding they're all over the place - since TTC I have been using a period tracker but my cycles have been anywhere between 5 and 9 weeks for the past year.

Some months I have managed to figure out when I'm ovulating with pains and ewcm which has been later confirmed by my period showing up 2 weeks later

I'm not very good at using opks at the moment as my daughter is very full on and with work as well (I work from home with my little one and another baby I care for) I find it difficult to do them regularly.

Does anyone have any tips for TTC with irregular periods?

To be honest our current method is just making sure we cover as much of my cycle as possible so trying to babydance at least every 3 days - but once my husband goes back to work we get quite tired and my little one isn't the best sleeper so we don't always have the time

Also when/if I finally get pregnant will they insist on calculating it from the first day of my last period even though I will know I'm actually a month behind that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back