TTC November and very scared

caleblake

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Mind if I join you in here? I’m looking to start ttc again in November. I have 2 little boys already Caleb (8) and Blake (7). My story is a long one, but I will cut it down to the basics. Last December we were very shocked to learn I was pregnant with a very big surprise baby. 3 kids had never been on the cards but despite the initial shock we were delighted. The day of our 16 week scan we received the devastating news that the baby’s heart had stopped beating and on 2nd March I gave birth to a very tiny and very special little boy named Aspen. It was without a doubt the most horrific thing that’s ever happened in my life. We decided after a few months that a 3rd baby was definitely a part of our future now and we’re fortunate enough to fall pregnant again straight away.. all was going well, we saw a nice strong heartbeat at 7 weeks. Come 9 weeks I felt something wasn’t quite right so I booked a private scan and again received the devastating news that the babies heart had stopped beating again. We had a post mortem with Aspen and sadly no reason was found for what happened, he was a perfectly healthy little boy who’s heart just stopped one day 😩 We we’re also given tests with the second miscarriage in August and found out that the baby was a little girl and she had Down’s syndrome which meant she most likely had problems that caused her not to be comparable with life. We named her Grace. I am absolutely petrified to try again but we want to have a 3rd child so badly now that the want outweighs the fear and have decided to start trying again in November. We have been fortunate enough to fall pregnant first time every time so praying for a rainbow 🌈

Hi caleblake, welcome to WTT. I am so so sorry to hear what you've been through. No one should have to go through something so devastating:-( Sending you a big virtual hug and keeping everything crossed you get your rainbow baby soon.
I'm hoping to ttc in Nov too although my DH is showing signs of getting cold feet so it might not happen until Dec:roll:
Best of luck, caleblake. Will look out for your bfp!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back