TTC Box of tricks

Bella2

Reaction score
In preperation for TTC in the new year I have put together a little TTC box (well it's actually a basket). In there I have a stash of OPKS, Pregnancy tests, a book on conception and a notebook ready to write down AF dates/ovulation dates. Keep thinking OH would freak out if he came across it and he'd think I am a total obsessive especially as I keep telling him I intend to go for the relaxed approach lol! :rofl:Anyone else have a box/hide their stash from their OH?

Hey Bella
I think that's a fab idea :)
Luckily my OH takes it all in his stride, bless him
xxx

Aww that's good Kezza. Tbh I think OH would probably see the funny side - I suppose I don't want him knowing I intend to do OPKs though as I worry he will feel pressured to "perform" at certain times x x x

mine just giggles at how we all enjoy POAS :)

Mmmm.......where can you stash & keep hidden away.....Have found an ideal place yet hun?

xxx

Well it's just under the bed on my side so not really hidden! To be honest though if he saw the OPKS he probably wouldn't have a clue what they are anyway lol! He's seen me reading the conception book and didn't seem bothered x x

Haha think majority of men the same tbh :)

mine sees anything in some kind of wrapper & automatically assumes is a tampon until I tell him otherwise

Conception book is all good, no harm in reading up on bits & bobs

I bet you can't wait hun, I'm soooooo excited for you

xxx

lol that's funny, men can be so easily manipulated tee hee!

Thanks hon, I'm getting excited too - not long to wait now :) Just posted in your 2WW thread - your symptoms are sounding sooo promising!! x x

I dont hide but I dont say either. I have all my OPKs and HPTs in a drawer in bathroom that NOBODY goes in except me cos its got my stuff in it! Last month was funny cos I would POAS well, piac (peeing in a cup) and hiding it under loo so if I needed FMU later in day I would have it. I was worried one of my kids would find it and think it ws apple juice!!

:rofl: Tracey that's funny! You need a place up high to hide it! Although in some cultures people actually drink their own wee as they reckon it's nutricious eeeeewwwwww

Ewwwwww indeed, I do wonder sometimes

Can't imagine anything ever making me drink my own pee!!!

xxx

Men do make me laugh when I bought my opk from boots recently a young man served me and had obviously assumed it was a hpt, he said to me 'I hope it's the right result' with a cheeky grin followed quickly by 'I always say that coz it could mean either way right!?' cheeky so and so! I said to him that's a bit of a risky thing to say and he just smiled so I quickly informed him it was an opk and filled him in.. Don't think he will be commenting again bless him!!xx

aww poor guy reckon he must have felt a bit daft lol! x x

Hehe that made me chuckle positivity :)

I've found when I've bought stuff in Boots, the men get a lil flushed but the women give me a lovely warm smile & are extra nice

xxx

I have a box of tricks too, don't really hide it but OH would never bother to look.

He likes to keep away from all that stuff, i just give him the nod when i'm ovulating but as i'm unsure about the opk's really i we end up just BDing all the time - for luck :)

haha men are so funny, when my books come from amazon and i let out little comments of what ive found, he just rolls his eyes and says a not very convincing wow!!
Ive got a feeling hes thinking Women didnt do this in the stone age!! they just did the good stuff :bd:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back