TTC and Flying in 2WW

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it would be a risk to fly during the 2ww?

I have a holiday booked for 7th june and have calculated based on my previous 2 cycles that I would be due AF on that day,

Now I'm not sure what to do? I'm only going to visit relatives in Kos but I am going without my hubby, I obviously don't like the thought of AF arriving while I'm away but it would be even worse if I turned out to be preg while I'm there without hubby.

I don't know what to do and I don't want to cancel it on the ifs and buts - if you know what I mean!

What would you all do if you were me?

(this is all what ifs at the moment cos I'm hoping to get my BFP this cycle!)

I fly all the time and did wonder about this, but I think its only dodgy to fly later on into a pregnancy.

I wouldn't imagine it could do much damage in such early stages.

Hope you have a great time and that you come back with a BFP.

I read on a different forum about someone who when they discovered they were pg worked out they were pg (in 2ww) when they flew somewhere.

I think you will be ok.

Flying wouldnt cause any damage as you can fly safely until you are 32 weeks pregnant.

I wouldn't miss out on a holiday, just leave testing until you come back so you and your husband can do it together.

xx

Thanks girls! I am looking forward to it but I hate having AF on holiday. Ah well fingers crossed!

flying is totally safe when pregnant, they wouldnt let you do it if it wasn't. only if your pregnancy hads complications or your ready to give birth after 35weeks or so.

you might aswell go, if your af comes you might be disappointed and maybe a holiday would be just what you need? or if you get your bfp, you could say to your hubby that you got him a little present while you were away and then voila! a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back