Ttc after mc x

Mummytoo2boys

Reaction score
Hi ladies I lost my wee bean on the 2/9/11, my hubby's and I have decided to continue to ttc but I'm so nervous and my emotions are everywhere xx

Hey hun, welcome back to ttc. I am finally back here after my mc in June and I am petrified to try again but I do really want to be here, maybe we can get each other through. :hugs: xx

Hi hun and welcome back, this is my first month of ttc since MC #2 in May. Take as much time as you need. We are all here for you xxx

i'm nervous too hun, just scared in case it happens again but i am going to pray that we all get super duper sticky beans next time i think we deserve it :) xx

i had a bad m/c in sep last yr around 8 weeks, we decided we wanted another so we left it 3 months just so my body could get back to normal, not sure if we're just lucky or if waiting for body to settle down again helped or not but we're expecting.

good luck hun i wish u all the best

Good luck hunny, and all of you ladies really deserve it to happen for you :) lets hope next time you have super sticky beans! it is rare to have recurrent miscarriages a low percentage. and every pregnancy is different. also normally a mc happens because of a defect in the baby not you. and a new baby is a new chance, so dont panic :) <3

Make a pregnancy ticker

Believe me i know the feeling. its a very scary place to be. im still a week behind what i was when i lost mine last time at 6-7 weeks. and it does feel like playing a very scary waiting game. but i am trying to keep positive and like i said every pregnancy is different and im holding onto that. i really have my fxd for you for next time.. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

I am terrified of Mcing again. Some days my fear overtakes everything and its all i think about over days are better. I have my first scan a week today. Im just praying everything is ok this time. Like minxies said its very rare to have recurrent MC, just have to stay positive. My sympoms are alot stonger this time which does reassure me a lil bit.

Wishing you lots of luck xxxxx

Im back here aswell, excited abt ttc this month and im counting down th days but soo nervous about miscarriage if i do get another bfp. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back