• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

trying to stand

rhian85

Reaction score
christopher has been trying to stand for the last few weeks, im so proud of him :dance: :dance: :dance: what age should they start trying to stand ?

wow! hes clever! Louie tries to pull himseld up sometimes & hes 9 & half months old, it varies from baby to baby though. just make the most of it now as he'll soon be walking around everywhere & you'll be running after him :lol:

I thinks its one of those things that is different in all babies. Thea started standing with furniture at 7months and she stands alone now at just over 8 months.

Yeah I agree with Melanie, everybaby is different, I dont really go by ages anymore I just see it as he'll do it when he wants to. Harry started crawling around 7 and half months and the next day he started standing up on EVRYTHING :roll: lol I have to have eyes in my bum now hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back