trixipaws - Millie & spitting food out?

newmum

Reaction score
Hi :) A while ago you posted that Millie was eating and then spitting some of her food out. My LO has just started this too, and I read that it was normal for babies to start rejecting new foods around 1 year old. Does Millie still do it and if not, how long did it last?? Driving me crazy!

sorry lol only just seen this! she rarely does this any more. its new tastes and new textures i think. it was especially when i introduced lumps. even now if i give her too big a mouthful she spits it back out! it is a bit annoying lol but it wont last long :hug:

Thanks. I noticed it with the too big mouthfuls to or just something odd that she hasn't had. But sometimes if I try again straight away she eats it. Just another lovely phase :)

lol millie did it yesterday so she does still do it... its if i try to push her to eat before she's ready, bless her. sometimes if she's fussing i might try to "trick" her by putting a spoonful of food in her mouth when she's opened it but not specifically for me to do it iykwim, and thats when she does it- its like a defiant "u kno i wasnt ready for that mummy so im not having it, here it goes, all down my chest!" :lol:

then when she IS ready ill give her the same stuff and she'll eat it!

miss independent she is loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back