Tripp Trapp

moss

Reaction score
I got the Tripp Trapp a while ago and I love it! So does Jacob. He is so happy sitting in it, especially when I attach a toy to it. There is one problem, though: the little harness is at the perfect level to convert it into the Stokke Tripp Trapp Heimlich chair. Anytime he leans forward, he vomits everywhere. Well, not every time, but almost every time. :/

Does anyone else have this problem?

not sure what you mean by haress? We only have the baby set, the wooden bar and the leather strap, never really bothered with the harness. I thankfully have avoided the throwing up part but I think thats because Cally loves her food a bit too much and refuses to part from it.

If it is the straps could you do without them?

No, I'm talking about the baby set and the little bar. He is refluxy, but this seems to encourage the vomitting even more!

ah-you kinda need that bit too. No idea what to suggest, would padding it by putting a rolled up muslin on his knees so he can't bend too far forward help?

We have a Tripp Trapp and don't have any problems with the baby set although he likes to eat it :lol:

I will try the padding next time he is in it. I am still hoping that he will just stop being sick so much now that he is four months.

Finlay still pukes from time to time now - not so much now that he's cutting back his milk intake.

Padding should help I would think :D

Seeing as he is still quite young, perhaps using the harness set would be better, to give him a bit more support??? I've only ever used them from 6 months on so I don'tknow what they are like with younger babies sorry

I have the baby set and not a harness because he is huge- the same size (just about) as his 11 month old cousin and he sits up in it with no problems. It's just that he gets excited and leans over and tries to get his feet, etc, then... sick. I will experiement and who knows... Maybe he will grow out of it. By the way, his size scares me! He's having a growth spurt now, too! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back