• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tricks

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions to make me look older, im 19 next week and still get ID to get my mum her ciggys, and its really starting to get to me everybody saying is that ur baby, ur a bit young u mus tonly be 14 GRRRR
i dont have loads of time in the morning especially when i am at work but ne ideas?

I look older with my hair down instead of up - a little bit of make-up (not too much to make me look like a tranny though :lol: ).

Though you should be happy to look younger, at least you don't look like a haggard old mother!

Don't try to make yourself look older hun! Least when your like 40 you'll still look fresh and young :D You know you're old enough and when you get asked for ID it only makes the person asking you feel stupid. As for people thinking you're only 14 and not old enough to be a mum, stuff them you're a brill mum and it doesn't matter how old you are or look as long as you take care of your son. Just take it all with a pinch of salt and hold your head up high! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back