• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tri Limbo - whats your Tri 2 highlights

sarl1967

Reaction score
Feel a little bit in tri limbo at the min lol - 25 week today so nearing the end of Tri 2 but not quite into Tri 3 as yet

This Tri has gone quicker than i thought - highlights for me have to be the baby kicking and moving - now there is times when just wont stop and gives some whallops - but carnt wait for them to get even harder. And people now saying well you can tell shes pregnant lol well yep the bump kinda gives it away lol and 20 week scan how big baby had got

Any of you other guys nearing the end of this tri got any highlights they like to share

Last edited:
Lovely post, hope 3rd tri goes nice and smoothly for you all who are moving over x

hmm yeah my second tri dragged upto the scan then whizzed past now lol I got like two days left :D can't wait till i'm 29 weeks tho no more JSA crap yay x

yup i agree this tri has gone by sooooooo fast!!!! i dont think im ready to leave it, even though ill meet the lovely tri 3 girls and my baby. its just knowing labour is just around the corner.

but my tri 2 highlights were going to my 20 week scan and seeing bean yawning and moving around. feeling bean get stronger ( gave me a really hard kick today lol) , watching my daughter kiss and talking to bean. love it!
just ask OH his highlight and he said ' feeling bean kicking him' awwwwwww

I'm feeling the same - it's flown over! My highlights have been feeling and seeing the baby kick and my oh feeling and seeing it kick. I think I'll miss feeling her inside me when she's out.

It really is going so quickly, obviously I can't wait to meet him but I love the feel of him kicking, just want time to slow down a bit!
But my highlights were seeing and feeling him kick and my 20 week scan!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back