Treatments..aaaaaaaaaa:)

KirstyD

Reaction score
Got a voucher for my birthday to use for some treatments. Had been saving them up until i was a bit larger and more uncomfy and so yesterday had a lovely nice back massage booked in for after work.

Decided to have a tidy up down below and had a brazilian wax first aswell! Yowwwzer! Defo more sensitive to the waxing now :shock: I successfully passed the pain threshold test though and am now presentable again :lol:

After the wax I had a really nice back and shoulder massage, pretty much fell asleep there, then went straight home to bed and slept very well! :cheer:

Defo recommend some pampering if you can ladies!

Waxing is almost unbarable now isnt it!!

I had a hollywood not so long ago and usually breeze it, this time however I nearly fell off the bed lol...

Im not bothering again now until im back in sexual action after megan is born lol xx

Sounds lovely :cheer:
Well apart from the waxing bit eeeeeek. My poor midwife will struggle to see down there :oops: :lol:

I decided to trim mine a week or so ago to tidy it up, but used the trimmer too short for what I wanted so was rather bare and also managed to catch myself a few times (its got a cutting guard on it)

jools221181 said:
Sounds lovely :cheer:
Well apart from the waxing bit eeeeeek. My poor midwife will struggle to see down there :oops: :lol:

I have myself told that if I cant see down there then no one else can :lol:

Glad you had a lovely relaxing massage. I have a lovely lady that come over to my house once a month and gives me a facial & a massage. Its perfect, once she's finished I just roll off her couch onto mine!! and she see's herself out :cheer:

Glad u enjoyed them :cheer: i too would recommend it!

My MIL got me voucher for pedicure & facial which I had in December & then just had another pedicure brought by my DH it was lovely went for a bright red this time seen as i am now reduced to wear mules as i cant get my boots on anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back