tootsie

budge

Reaction score
has anyone seen it? i watched it years ago. in fact it was the very first video i ever bought after i got my very first video player for my birthday when i was about 12.
i watched it again last night in bed and it was as funny as ever :lol:

can anyone else remember their very first video they bought? or CD for that matter. My first music CD i bought was Kylies first one( still got it) :oops:

I don't remember tootsie what is it?
I think my first video was duckula!! and i know my first album was a michael jackson one! :oops:

my first video i remember is the kylie minogue(sp) and i used to try to copy the dance moves and stuff :oops: :oops:

the first cd was east 17 stay another day :oops: :oops:

my first video was grease

and my first record was kylie and jason especially for you.

xxx

My first record was slippery when wet by bon jovi. first video that i bought the breakfast club.

jools221181 said:
I don't remember tootsie what is it?
I think my first video was duckula!! and i know my first album was a michael jackson one! :oops:

dustin hoffman as a would be actor having to dress as a woman to get a job! its quite funny. sort of like mr doubtfire

I love it. It is one of my all time favourite films. Such a sweet film. I love the whole NY setting, Dustin Hoffman and just the general charm of it. Don't think they make movies like that anymore :(

And the award for the most Off-topic Off-topic subject goes to........

The Budge! :rotfl:

I've seen, when I was about 10.

My first single was 'Especially for you' I'm going to see Jason next month and am still living in hope that he'll sing it straight to me *sigh*

first single was aha take on me, first video was grease :D First album I think was bon-jovi slippery when wet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back