• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Toothpaste

kiki

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a 7 month old lovely little boy who just got his first two teeth through. And I have a question. How am I supposed to minimize him swallowing the toothpaste as it says on the tube? He loves me brushing his theeth but then he always ends up swallowing the foam. And although I only use a tiny smear of the paste I am still worrying about it.

As you probably guessed this is my first child and still keep thinking what if I do things wrong...

There's not much that you can do to stop them from swallowing a bit of toothpaste other than only using a tiny amount of it - Sam still sucks on the brush as much as possible after I've brushed his teeth so I'm sure he swallows most of what I put on there. As long as you're using a toothpaste that's designed for young children he'll be fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back