Too much too soon?

timtam

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:
Last night I had some really strong movements from LO and went on for what felt like all night - seemed to be going ape. Am actually quite worried that he/she's in distress or something - you think this is possible? And has anyone else ever felt such strong movements at my stage?
Am 19 weeks and am feeling the kicks/hits from the outside which I thought would be way too early.
Any help much appreciated as don't know any others like me!
Cheers girlies :hug:

i've not felt that much

but was out to day with my best mate, and she used to get woken up by her LO at 18 weeks cos he was kicking like a loon

if youre at all worried give you MW a ring :hug: :hug:

claire_louise said:
i've not felt that much

but was out to day with my best mate, and she used to get woken up by her LO at 18 weeks cos he was kicking like a loon

if youre at all worried give you MW a ring :hug: :hug:

Hi,
Good to know someone out there's feeling it too!
My other prob is we don't have MW's here :( And don't think the doc or gyno can advise? Guess it's time to investigate who to ask for such like...
x

I had a lot of movement from my LO around 20 weeks......and once he started he has never stopped - he still wriggles around like a mad thing even though he is now running out of space.

Hope that gives you some reassurance.....

it's normal for them to wriggle loads when they having a active period don't worry, i remember both my 2 kept me up wriggling about alot of the time :D

I felt DD at 16 weeks and DH felt her for the first time at 18 weeks. I guess it depends on how they are lying! I would say enjoy the movements :cheer: Sounds like Bean is having fun in there :cheer:

Also you will notice moevements more when you are resting most mums feels more movements when they go to bed at night as there is nothing else to occupy your mind I am the same as I am sure alot of the other ladies are hun. :hug:

Thanks so much for the reassurance. Was much calmer last night so managed to get a good sleep. Dunno why it was going so frantic before. Also forgot in France they count pregnancy from conception so I guess that would make me 2 weeks further on than my ticker says...? hmmmm. May explain things a bit.
Thanks a billion - mind at peace!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back