Too early to be showing? Pic

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Im almost 6 weeks now which is reallyyyy early but I have a bit of a bump :oops: I normally have a very flat tummy so it makes this seem more noticeable. Up until now I have been a bit bloated but it never stuck out this much before now.

Who else has an early bump? Can I see some pics? :cheer:

pic006.jpg

I had an early bump, pics below

Taken at 4 weeks (wasnt showing)
5+weeks.jpg

Taken at 7weeks
7%2B6.jpg

aww thats a really cute bump at 7 weeks! its going to be hard not telling people at this rate..

ive been showing a small bump for ages! have a look on the bump pictures topic at the top of the page. Actually come to think of it im over due a pic in there!

Im really big honestly, I weighed 8stone 7 I have only but 2 pound son but my belly is so stuck out!!! I sont think I will be able to hide it much longer! :D

Hi!
My bump looks like yours! Will have to see if I can upload a pic. I popped out literally as soon as I found out - weird. Then grew tiny bit more at 6 weeks like yours and hasn't grown since.

I love seeing bump pictures :cheer: I'm starting to get a bump :cheer: I showed really early with DD and they say its even worse on your second one, because its already been streched before!! Thankfully everyone knows, so I don't have to hide it! I really admire all of you who are keeping quiet until after your scans. I have NO willpower and told everyone :wall:

I'm glad its nopt just me!! I'm only just 5 weeks now, but i'm sure i've got a mini bump. I've got quite a small frame and i've been eating loads, so dunno if it's cos i'm bloated from all the good lunches my OH has been making, or what it is!!? After researching on the internet the other night, that most people don't show til 3-4 months (or later!) i started to get worried!!!
xxx :)

I look just like you in that pic SHP, hehe, i was starting to think I was going mad as I was exercising 3-4 times a week before i found out and since last wk when I found out I havent exercised, and I swear my belly is sticking out just like yours :eek:

I showed really early with my first and everyone said it couldn't possibly be a pregnancy bump already (I was about 7 weeks). It totally was though. It's the same this time, I am only 8 weeks and I can already see a massive change in my shape.

As for telling people I'm pregnant, I can't stop. I told a few people and then I just started telling everyone. Last time I waited until after the 12 week scan but it was so difficult trying to pretend nothing was going on when I looked so rough with morning sickness. This time I just can't be bothered to pretend!

im 12 weeks and everyones like how far gone are you?? youre really starting to show! Thankfully ive now had my scan and can tell everyone, but i started showing really early, which was a nightmare.

I'm about 5 weeks now and I've been bloated for the last 2 weeks and also found it hard to believe I could be showing signs of pregnancy already! I'm not normally this bloated so it feels weird to have a little bump so soon! :cheer:

Im also just one big bloater at the mo!!!!!!! I started to show really early with my son, then it slowed down in the middle then the last 10 weeks I just bloomed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back