Todger fiddling

Flame

Reaction score
I am a bit concerned cause whenever i give my ds a bath he is constantly playing with his willy, pulling at it and generally just fiddling with it. One time when i was changing his nappy i turned for a moment to turn back to him pulling it so much it looked really stretched.

I know your not supposed to tell them not to touch it cause it can cause problems later in life but i cant let him sit pulling at it and stuff cause it looks like it might cause damage.

I dont know what to do.

Tom loves a bit of todger fiddling. I think it's normal for boys. I just leave him to it as I think he's just discovering his body. I don't think he'd pull t so much it hurts him.
Plus...I've watched my OH todger fiddling for hours and it doesn't seem to have done him any harm!

LucyBee said:
Plus...I've watched my OH todger fiddling for hours and it doesn't seem to have done him any harm!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, I have nothing useful to add to this thread because Jake has so far not discovered his, I just thought Lucy's coment was hilarious :lol:

LMAO Lucy :rotfl:

Isaac sometimes sits and has a look and touch of his, during his nappyfree time, but we never say anything out of the ordinary to him, and he too pulls at it sometimes, we just say, 'Is that your widgy?' not literally correct but hey :lol: we say it just like we'd say, 'Is that your nose?' He'll be just fine Flame :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nathan does it to. As soon as his nappy's off his hands are straight there and in the bath too :roll: We haven't had much pulling yet cos he doesn't really get any nappy free time cos he can't be trusted not to wee everywhere as soon as its off.

LucyBee said:

yes but that kinda todger fiddling makes them go blind...or so my mum said to my brother.... :rotfl:

Its really normal... saying that, I once let Tia have a bath with my friends lil boy when they were small and it was Tia who made a grab for the lil boys todger screaming that he was growing a tail... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lil girls play with their fannies too... mind you...most babies seem inclined to see a hole and stick a finger in there (take noses for example). Problem is you need to discourage lil girls from playing with their lady bits or god knows what they might try and pop in that whole... anyone who has a baby and a broken DVD player will understand... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
saying that, I once let Tia have a bath with my friends lil boy when they were small and it was Tia who made a grab for the lil boys todger screaming that he was growing a tail... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG that made me laugh so much!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
LucyBee said:

yes but that kinda todger fiddling makes them go blind...or so my mum said to my brother.... :rotfl:

Its really normal... saying that, I once let Tia have a bath with my friends lil boy when they were small and it was Tia who made a grab for the lil boys todger screaming that he was growing a tail... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lil girls play with their fannies too... mind you...most babies seem inclined to see a hole and stick a finger in there (take noses for example). Problem is you need to discourage lil girls from playing with their lady bits or god knows what they might try and pop in that whole... anyone who has a baby and a broken DVD player will understand... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alex grabs his when his nappy is off too - usually to give the whole area a good scratch. I understand that though - must get so itchy wearing nappies!

Lydia has prodded Alex's penis twice before I could stop her. She's like a penis prodding ninja!

Dylan's found his too.....he plays with it when his nappy is off and sometimes in the bath. It's very normal though and it gets worse when they're older. My brother walks about the house with his hands down his trousers all the time!

Funny subject, but its not uncommon for little boys to fiddle with their bits. My boys do it quite often and have tugged at theirs to the point where it looks like it really hurts. My youngest boy has tugged at his big brothers bits once when his nappy was off! But l think its only natural, they are just discovering their bodies.

this thread has made me laugh ! guess ill find out for myself in a few months :rotfl:

Its normal Flame, Stephen likes to play with his in the bath, you wait till his will gets.....happy :lol: i got a hell of a shock the first time i took stephens nappy off and found he had a hard willy and even more so he noticed it and started giggling and played it - i nearly died with shock that a 2 year old could get happy in that area :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

eds got an errection a few times already and i joke to alex to shout at him lol..

its really normal hun.. dont worry and dont encorrage or discorrage it,, he iosnt causing harm

Don't worry about it, it doesn't go away either.
Harrison is still playing with his todger at ever chance he gets, although i tell him now it will drop off if he carrys on.

Oh well Lee constantly has his hands down his pants, i guess its only normal for them to copy.

LOL..my nephew was at my mums a while back and he had his hands down his pants watching telly, my mum said to him.."Jack! get your hands out of your pants" and he said, " Im stroking my willy nanna!" she said she couldnt help but laugh, he said it like it was the most normal thing in the world.... :rotfl:

LucyBee said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we also have this problem.....Christopher seems to pull it like crazy but never seems botherd by it..i think if it hurt him he would stop :think: :think:

he seems to think its funny for some reason :wall: :wall: i think they are just learning about their bodies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lol bless him. Harrison does this too, as soon as his nappy is off his hand goes straight there, I cringe sometimes cause he really pulls at it but doesn't seem to bother him lol!!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Its normal Flame, Stephen likes to play with his in the bath, you wait till his will gets.....happy :lol: i got a hell of a shock the first time i took stephens nappy off and found he had a hard willy and even more so he noticed it and started giggling and played it - i nearly died with shock that a 2 year old could get happy in that area :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Finn gets that now :shock:

Hope hasnt got a willy but she is always delving below for a quick feel at her lady garden when she has no nappy off, and she plays with it in the bath, girls are as bad as boys imo :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back