• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

toddler in the winter

titch

Reaction score
Last winter LO wasnt even crawling, he was just a little baby I could wrap up warm and hold in my arms. Now he wants to tear about all over the place and Im starting to think about how Im gonna keep him warm in the winter. Im gonna try and get hold of a snowsuit but what about boots. At 12-18 months is he too young for snow boots?

any recommendations from the voice of experience? Thanks :flower:

I hadn't even thought of this! Best check eBay lol

I can't wait to wrap aiden up in wintery stuff :) I know last year I seen snowboots for toddlers in next and online. Some really cute ones too!!! Ooh I can't wait, hats, scarves, mittens, duffel coats, the cuteness!!! I love winter :)
Sorry kinda rambled but yeah they do exist in that size!!

Down load a euro sizing chart on google it will tell you the size, I only know herbie and dolly cos all there shoes are Spanish herb is a 21 what a 4 1/2 and dollys a 26 what I think is a 8 I only work in euro sizes so am lost on ours now lol

A 19 is a 3 20 is a 4. only know as mum just bought Tegan some gorgeous Shoes back from abroad! i've got LO a snowsuit x

We got snow boots like that from Next last year. Wellies are too cold on little feet :(

We normally wrap AJ up warm and then pop his splash suit on to waterproof him if playing in the snow. x

I dunno what size to buy now Im thinking I should wait another month. LO was 2 and a half 3 weeks ago. I dunno how fast his feet might grow :confused:

AJ's just gone up a size. I think we buy shoes 2/3 times a year. He was a 6 1/2 last winter, and he's just gone in a 7 1/2.
I think his winter boots from last year are a 7 so may still fit?

When was LO last measured?

3 weeks ago. he was 2 and a half then. shall I get 3s?

I would go for the 3's. They should last through till LO is about a 4.
You can get lovely thick welly socks from M&S too. (incase LO's feet need bulking up or extra warmth!)

^^^ Im getting Paige those as well!

Im also getting the waterproof dungerees for her bike :) Ive seen some fleexe lined winter boots in next that Im going to get Paige for the winter. shes already got 2 big duffle coats. One I brought last year thinking she'd fit in it and I think she's only just big enough for it now :/ The other one she got for her birthday so saves me some pennies. I think her Granny is getting her an autumn coat as apparently it was too cute to not buy lol. Im just going with layers but as she runs everywhere Im not too worried about her getting cold.

The polarfleexe all in ones are amazing! My two had one, it lasted them both a winter and is still going strong, but they outgrew it! I got then regatta waterproof all in ones last year too which still fit well! I've not had an actual toddling toddler in winter tho so this year is going to be interesting!

Im so excited to buy wintery things . I must get Aoibheanns feet measured again soon too see what size boots to get. Anyones elses lo hate wearing wellies ?

Im so excited to buy wintery things . I must get Aoibheanns feet measured again soon too see what size boots to get. Anyones elses lo hate wearing wellies ?

AJ only wears his wellies for the beach or muddy puddles :lol: I find his feet get too cold even with wellie socks :(

Omg I want a polarfleece thing, do you think they'd come in my size?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back