Today's appt

positivity :)

Reaction score
so had my hospital appt and blood pressure is still down which is good, i go back again on tuesday which is when they were going to book in my induction (they were never clear on whether or not this will actually happen :roll:)

today, however all is fine. MW had a feel for baby and i told her i think he has moved from my left side into the centre of my belly with head down. she confirmed i was right and said he is in the perfect position for labour and has gone right down into my pelvis.

i told her about the braxton hicks being so strong and regular last night and she kept smiliing and saying that she thinks i might not need an induction and 'could' be in slow labour :shock:

she did explain though that slow labour can mean tonight...could mean 3 weeks time :roll: its never straight forward is it!

BH's have been quite constant all day today but no pain and nowhere near as strong as last night.

felt nausea all day as well and had 'loose' no.2's (tmi sorry!) for the past few days.

so all in all no real news, just have to wait - that seems to be the name of the game round here! xx

Aww it's all just waiting around isn't it. I have all of the above symptoms as you too. Spose all we can do is sit tight. Fab news about your BP being lower! :) I know it means waiting but it'll be much better for bubba to come naturally won't it :) x x

Awwww well good everything seems positive but hope the LO gets a wriggle on for you and slow labour doesn't mean slow slow slow labour! xxxxx

It is really annoying when they don't give you proper answers but everything sounds positive chick. I HATE having to wait and not knowing when it could be - i'm a bit of a control freak and hate it when things are out of my hands so i know how u feel! xxx

Just to let you know feeling sick and the runs can mean tour body's getting ready!!!!!! ESP with the pains all very exciting stuff!!!!! Xxxx

thanks girls! knowing my luck i'll still be sitting here preggers on xmas day!

Dee i feel so out of control like you say! hard to get used to it!! xx

I'm worried i'm gona be still preggers by xmas too hun!! Just have a bad feeling about it really! xxx

Wow go you!

From what you said my LO is no where near he keeps changing sides! Interesting to know!

I'm worried i'm gona be still preggers by xmas too hun!! Just have a bad feeling about it really! xxx

they will induce you before then won't they? xx

Yeah that will be on the cards but only if i agree to it. I'm in two minds about it at the mo tho as really scared of being induced cos of the increased pain etc. I will prob end up goin for it tho am just havin wobbles about it! xxx

Glad all was well, and the signs are looking good for slow labour so good luck x

Ohhhh so exciting, shouldn't be long now really. Keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back