to prune or not to prune?!!!!

elliej

Reaction score
ok, so i have a check up today and being in France the doctors seem to have strict rules on having to check me out down there very single time :oops: . so that means, keeping myself tidy down there :roll: . that would be fine, if i could see it! :wall: ! im just not sure whether i should give up pruning altogether and take a strimmer with me for the doc! any ideas on the best way to stay tidy or do you all think its actually worth it?!? saying that i dont want my baby arriving thinking its mums a gorilla!!! :rotfl: i've never been able to not see it before, its quite a strange feeling for some reason! anyway, apolgies for the odd post, just wondered what anyone else thought. :wave:

Sod it, I'm too scared that i'll nic myself, and I believe they perfer that you leave it alone incase you do nic yourself and then get an infection. I will shave about 1-2 inches of the bikini line incase I need a c.section as I hear that the hospitals are crap at that!

It likes the old proverb “it a tree falls in an empty forest, does it make any sound”. If you can’t see your bikini line does it still need trimming! My stand was no, if I cant see it I can ignore it, but comments from OH about me having Tina Turner in a head lock forced me to take some action. :rotfl: :rotfl: I found cream easiest as I didnt trust myself with a razor, and even the thought of waxing made me shudder.

i have to admit, i am already finding it practically impossible even though i can sneak a peek round the edge of the bump! do you reckon mother nature was having a laugh or something, you would have thought, 'stop unwanted hair growth' would have been top of her list! :lol:

I can't see my 'lady garden' either! I can imagine it looks more like 'lady wasteland' at the moment though, garden sounds too neat and ladylike!

I did try with a mirror a few weeks ago but I can't be arsed now!

x

I've got to say, I'm one of those that has to have a tidy garden, no matter what!

The easiest method I found was to borrow my partners hair clippers (he has short hair), using the shortest setting and a mirror - it works very well, just need to hoover the carpet afterwards! Thats sounds gross!

Get your OH to have a go! Men like gardening ;)

heehee, i must admit, after wondering wether laying down infront of the lawn mower might be an option, i got out the clippers but then thought, if i miss i will end up with many more problems than excess hair, so gave up and opted for cream instead, then (much to his delight) had to ask hubby to make sure it was all tidy afterwards! lol...

Small Flower said:
I've got to say, I'm one of those that has to have a tidy garden, no matter what!

The easiest method I found was to borrow my partners hair clippers (he has short hair), using the shortest setting and a mirror - it works very well, just need to hoover the carpet afterwards! Thats sounds gross!

I do that :rotfl: !!!! I do it whilst sat on the loo with the seat down so just need to sweep. I don't bother with it looking neat anymore just settle for not bushy :lol: .

Hang on a minute ladies - Do your fellas know they're shaving their faces each morning with something that's cut a load of fuzz off your privates!? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can just picture men all over the UK tomorrow waking up to find pubes hanging out of their razors!! :shhh:

xx

My DH suggested it to me!! He does his pubes with them also :rotfl: .

lmao! well its the men that would be the ones complaining if everyone went german on them im sure :wink: so as far as i am concerned, its tough luck, you contributed to the problem in the first place so now you can help sort it! lol :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back