To all who decided not to go back to work after the birth

Jollypops

Reaction score
I am due to go back to work next year so still early days yet, but i am wondering wether to go back or not but if i dont i dont know how we could manage, but look at it that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Did any of you choose not to go back to work?
How did you manage with money?
Can you claim anything if you choose not to go back to work?
Would the working tax credits go up alot with me not going back to work and only Paul working?

Any comments would be appericated.

Cheers
x

Did any of you choose not to go back to work? i chose not to go bk to work because i wanted time at home with Hannah because i knew i wouldnt be having anymore children

How did you manage with money? i will be honest money has been an issue but we have made changes and we have coped

Can you claim anything if you choose not to go back to work? you get family allowence and working/child tax credits

Would the working tax credits go up alot with me not going back to work and only Paul working? if you are earning under £15.500 them you would get working family tax credits if it over that you will get family tax credits which are usually quite good for the first year but do go down with a drop after the first year

if you can manage with making a few chances it is 100% worth being a stay at home mum

We earn over £15,000, even if i dont go back to work.

you would only get tax credits then hun if you go on the tax credits web site there is a from you can fill in and it will tell you how much you will get

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back