• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

To all my PF mates involving my 30th birthday

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Who would like to come to my 30th birthday party in February its on the 13th though i may not have the party on that day

going to be huge bash hit my 30's with a bang :dance: and a sort of a belated house warming as well rolled in :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ive got rooms spare and there is a Premier Inn just down the road for those who may want to stay

Steelgoddess said:
Can i come...
:oops:

Yes you can :cheer:

Magic Monkey do you relise that are birthdays are landing on a friday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mind my 18th was a friday and it was the most boring day ever :bored: so nothing happend there

This one is going to ROCK though 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ah bless you Sarah inviting us rowdy lot!!

Its a bit far for us hun and we have no money in the pot :cry:

Hope you have a brilliant time.

If i lived closer i would looooove to come :wall:

You'll have a greeeeeeeat time though :D xx

I would LOVE to come but it is a bit too far for me :( :( Have a fab time and I look forward to the pics :D :hug:

It's a bit far for me too, I'd have loved to come otherwise. I'm sure you'll have a fab time :hug: :hug:

Aw I would have loved to have come too but hubby goes away to Oman the next day :cry: :cry: :cry:

it's a few hours away so.. WE'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE hehe.
We'll stay at the inn because I don't want to fill up your rooms but we will be there :D xxxxxxxx

Suzie and Faith said:
it's a few hours away so.. WE'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE hehe.
We'll stay at the inn because I don't want to fill up your rooms but we will be there :D xxxxxxxx

ive already wrote a reserved for Suzie and family sign for one of my rooms :D

nah i dont wanna come :talkhand: sorry was it someone importants birthday? :think:

course il be there hun you cant celebrate your 50th (it is 50 isnt it) with out me :lol:

your gonna have best birthday party ever :cheer: :cheer:

can i baggsy your floor lol? slept on floor last couple nights been comfy but might not be so comfy in feb so maybe not. steve will come down with me and we stay in hotel thing. :D

sarah &bray- steve will prob take me in his car so if you want lift let me know shouldnt be problem :D or if anyone else needs lift let me know :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
nah i dont wanna come :talkhand: sorry was it someone importants birthday? :think:

course il be there hun you cant celebrate your 50th (it is 50 isnt it) with out me :lol:

your gonna have best birthday party ever :cheer: :cheer:

can i baggsy your floor lol? slept on floor last couple nights been comfy but might not be so comfy in feb so maybe not. steve will come down with me and we stay in hotel thing. :D

sarah &bray- steve will prob take me in his car so if you want lift let me know shouldnt be problem :D or if anyone else needs lift let me know :hug: :hug:

Your offering me a lift :think: :think:
You do remember ill be living in BASINGSTOKE
ANd yey deffo want you there :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen