TMI warning -- about discharge.

redbear

Reaction score
Hi sorry in advance for the TMI but that's the best thing about the internet eh!
So me and DH haven't had sex in a few days but when i went to the toilet last night there was some discharge and it wasn't like normal it smelt different (sorry) Sort of strange to describe how but nothing like 'sex smell' or any discharge i've had before almost sugary (that sounds very strange doesn't it) it was a strong smell tho because i noticed it. I am guessing its normal but just want to check with you other ladies, I've had sickness and more heartburn the last few days and baby moving more, do you think its related? Thanks a lot for any advice. xx

Hmm it doesn't sound like a show as I don't think that has a smell to it. It could just be extra discharge or it might be worth taking a trip to the docs or to see the midwife to rule out an infection. I've had a couple of infections whilst pregnant without having any other symptoms xx

Ive been googleing too and some say its normal for your body to produce a sweet smell so hopefully its fine, i have a growth scan tuesday and midwifes thursday so will ask then too x

You say it smells sweet? if so i would get checked over by MW as i think amniotic fluid is sweet smelling. x

I haven't had any other symptoms tho and ive just been to loo and its stopped... and its well too early for that to be happening, do you think i should wait until Thursday unless it starts again?

Should be ok if it doesnt happen again. Might be worth mentioning thursday tho xx

You say it smells sweet? if so i would get checked over by MW as i think amniotic fluid is sweet smelling. x

I was going to say this... we were told that amniotic fluid is sweet smelling and thicker than water. Im sure its not it but best to mention to your MW :)

yeah i agree hun, just maybe give the mw a quick call to ask for some advice, i'm sure its fine though x

Thanks ladies im going to give her a call in the morning to just see what she say's... hope nothings wrong tho! xx

did you give mw a ring?? what did she say xxx

I haven't called :S I dont know why but im really scared to call them i spoke to oh about it and i said i may just leave it until thursday because im very embarrased. I haven't had any more so i doubt it would be waters. I dont know do you think im been silly... what if i just text her :S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back