tkmaxx just phoned and was really shirty

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
they just rang me to give me my hours from next week and i said nicely oh i wont be taking the job now due to personal curcumstances (dint want to tell them im pg) and the women was like oh right well that just marvellous and hung up on me :shock: :shock:
and they wonder why i dont want to work for them
manda xx

well in a way i can see her point..in a way.. perhaps she has turned others down for you.. so if she has been ringing round i can see her point..

Ah well, never mind! You're more important and baby - they'll find someone else by the end of today, I'm sure!

lisa&alex said:
well in a way i can see her point..in a way.. perhaps she has turned others down for you.. so if she has been ringing round i can see her point..

na she hadnt as the job hasent really started yet they were sorted out work hours to refurb the shop before it opens
manda xx

She was probably annoyed because now theyll have to interview and recruit some one else, im sure i read that youd been to the induction, which theyll have to do again for a new person. I packed in a job before it started and they werent happy with me, probably because it cost loads for the company and why be nice if youve turned the job down? :lol: I wouldnt.

Your best not working for them anyway! I worked for them once and it was awful, I couldn't use the toilet and they used to lock the doors when the shop closed and you would be locked inside till everything was tidy. DH would be sat outside in the car waiting to pick me up for like half an hour before we got out. Never got any extra money for it though! :x You had a lucky escape :D Not good not being allowed to use the toilet when you pg!

she was probably annoyed because you hadn't told anyone
....................and obviously the time spent on the whole interview, induction, rota etc

still, I hate it when people hang up on me :x

She was probably annoyed that you hadn't let them know previously, but on the otherhand by her being so rude she is just confirming that they aren't great employers and that means you're best off not working for them!

Hope you find something better soon.

sunnyday said:
She was probably annoyed that you hadn't let them know previously

That's what I thought, but she didn't have to be so rude about it. :hug: (The lady on the phone I mean, not sunnyday!!)

lol you lot make me laugh :D
well theve got 100 people to work there for the opening ma mother recons shes had alot of people do it as we was told we work a week for nothing as they wont pay us because of some pay rota thing i dont no but anyways yer theve prob had loads of people pull out on them
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back