Tis a very sad day....

lozzi

Reaction score
...i have been sayin for weeks that my bum is gettin bigger.. its official i no longer fit into my 8-10 asda multipack *sniff*

ive had to get the 12-14

:cry:

:rotfl: ....aww hun I shouldnt worry I was in size 12-14 before getting pregnant.... im in a size 18-20 now :cry:

Aww lozzi you nutter..i have been out of 8-10 for ages now and in size 12..you will fit back into your 8 - 10 when your LO is here :hug: :hug:

OMG ur never a 12 sarah ive seen u on cam!!!

if only rest of my body was a 12/14 ;) haha

Who needs expensive maternity knickers when you can get a two pack of cotton thongs from Tesco for 69p!!! Woohoo :moon:

Eblinx said:
Aww lozzi you nutter..i have been out of 8-10 for ages now and in size 12..you will fit back into your 8 - 10 when your LO is here :hug: :hug:

Same here babe, my butt busted out of my 8-10 pants agggeeeess ago!

I like em big and baggy anyway, especially for bed :)

i wouldnt have minded if i was a 12/14 to start with!! :D

lozzijane said:
OMG ur never a 12 sarah ive seen u on cam!!!

if only rest of my body was a 12/14 ;) haha

I am a 12..i need a 12 to get around my big bump now :lol:

I have fallen out with u sarah dear...

size 12 in NON maternity wear!!!!!!! to go around ru bump...

shocking

im not in 12 maternity waer!!! haha

its just my bum thats smaller than the rest of my body

narrow bum and wide shoulders... live the dream :D haha

mermaid said:
Who needs expensive maternity knickers when you can get a two pack of cotton thongs from Tesco for 69p!!! Woohoo :moon:

Thongs!!! i can't wait to get back into mine.
I admire you wearing them when you're preggas mermaid. I couldn't be doing with eating cloth whilst preggas. i had to wear belly warmers.

i agree budge! i cant be doing with my thongs... ive been living in boy shorts and french knickers... covers my buldgin arse :D haha

budge said:
mermaid said:

Thongs!!! i can't wait to get back into mine.
I admire you wearing them when you're preggas mermaid. I couldn't be doing with eating cloth whilst preggas. i had to wear belly warmers.

Im still in my thongos Budge! But I have to wear granny pants for bed for the comfort factor :lol:

Hahahaha, my god i wish i was an 12-14!! I've never been less than a 14, i'm 18-20, i was a 14 when i met hubby 6 years ago :cry:

But thats what kids do to us and id rather be bigger and have them! :)

I still wear thongs now and again..i am slowly taking over all of craigs boxer shorts for bed though..they are just too nice 8) 8) :cheer: :cheer:

Eblinx said:
I still wear thongs now and again..i am slowly taking over all of craigs boxer shorts for bed though..they are just too nice 8) 8) :cheer: :cheer:

Wow didnt think of that....OH's bokkers may be a good idea as my granny pants are getting snug and I dont wanna buy no more.

Hope they are clean before you wear them though :rotfl:

Of course they are :cheer:
You should try them..much better than pants! :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111