Tiredness

frankie247

Reaction score
Everyone else suffering with extreme tiredness? I don't know how ladies sho are working full time are coping. I went to bed at 10pm, finally came downstairs at Noon and I'm seriously considering going back to bed. I literally cannot keep my eyes open, feel like ive been awake for 24 hours.

Does this ease off?

ive still got it at nearly 12 weeks can barely keep awake past 9pm and i have to work 8-6 4 days a week and still cant manage a lie in past 830am when i can, although last night i managed a little later.
Everyones different tho remember :) x

This has been my biggest symptom and even now I am sleeping up to 10/15 hours a night with naps in between. I've put myself on vitamins ready for his growth spurts and even they aren't helping tbh although they will at least make sure he gets what he needs if I sleep through dinner lol

I'm also extremely tired hun. Luckily me and OH own our own business so I can work from home and take naps. I worked from home last week and woke up on my laptop, I have no idea when I feel asleep! I think it's normal at this stage as the baby is forming xx

ive been a little less tired the last two days hun so with any luck it does ease off

i had the tiredness right at the beginning and then it eased off and i seem to have been fine for a good while now, until yesterday, i could of slept on a washing line and the same today, on and off tiredness, to the extent i have been unable to keep my eyes open and just flaked on the sofa and had a power nap lol x

Tiredness was one of my first symptoms before I even got BFP. I work shifts - early and lates and tbh the late shifts which mean working to 10.30pm are killing me. I normally hit the wall needing sleep by 9pm. Doesn't help that when I go to bed I normally waken at around 3am and lie awake for hours before getting a couple more hours sleep just before alarm is due to go off. So hope that this eases off or it's gonna be a long 7 months ahead.

I work full time but I think I've been quite lucky, I'm only 5 weeks and have had a few tired days but nothing like what you are experiencing. Perhaps the tiredness will come a bit later? I guess listen to your body and enjoy the sleep x

The tiredness is a pain!! I work 11 hour days and they kill me. I get home about 630pm and I'm in bed and asleep for 8pm!! X

I am shattered all the time, but I can't get any sleep. LO is teething so his sleep his shot to pieces atm, and even when he does sleep better I wake up every 2 hours bursting for a wee or coz I'm so hot :wall2: It's only gonna get wsorse lol

I'm still waiting for this to hit me!

I'm tired but not exhausted, I'm still managing to work full time and do exercise a few times a week.

But OH is doing most of the cooking and housework and I don't have any other LO to look after just myself!

Reading that last sentence back I feel very lazy!

I've been shattered for weeks now...like many others on here I'm struggling to keep my eyes open past 8.30pm and can easily sleep 12 hours each night which is very unusual for me! I work full-time shifts too and hate the early mornings now whereas before I was fine with them. Plus I've started Uni again (started before I fell pregnant) so am really struggling to write essays when I get home!! Can't wait for the tiredness to ease off. On the plus side, I had a mc 2 months ago and had no symptoms at all, so it's actually quite encouraging having symptoms this time, as annoying as they are :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back