time together...YER right

Jadie

Reaction score
On saturday me and DH are going to go out. We werent sure what we wanted to do but just decided to go to town....... He just asked if his mate can come!! WTF. As his mate is going to be sat in by himself..... As I am most saturday nights while they are out. I never get invited out! His poor mate wont be out foe 4 weeks now.....I only been out 4 times in more than a year. I went mad and nearly hit him with a apple!!! (rant over)

jade

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

count to ten and tell your OH no his mate cant come you want him to yurself to spend just a little time together as a couple

hope he realises and tells his mate no!!!

xxxxxx

ooooooooooooooooooooooo it makes me mad reading that! MEM! just so inconsiderate. do you no what i wud do, id say yeah sure go out with your mate im going out with mine, then look absolutely gorgeous and he'll kick himself because instead of being with you hes going to be with his friend! and make sure you get in later than him! Thats just me tho!

fingerscrossed said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooo it makes me mad reading that! MEM! just so inconsiderate. do you no what i wud do, id say yeah sure go out with your mate im going out with mine, then look absolutely gorgeous and he'll kick himself because instead of being with you hes going to be with his friend! and make sure you get in later than him! Thats just me tho!

You think the same as me! :lol: Defo do that hun!!

Vicki83 said:
fingerscrossed said:

You think the same as me! :lol: Defo do that hun!!

ohhh deffinatly do that :D

Oh I would do that to, dress up really nice hun and especialy something you know he likes you in and go out with a friend that will make him well peeved! :rotfl: :twisted:

I have nothing to wear! I always think I dont look nice now!

We went to the pictures and had a nice night, we were going to go for a drink after but I felt "underdressed".

I was meant to be out with my mate but she was ill, so he was my second choice any ways!

it was nice to be baby free for a night!

jade

was the friend there? hunni i bet u do luk nice dont be down on urself

No he was not there!

None of my things fit anymore and I have nt brought anything new. I spend all my money on my little boy! (its my fault I go shopping but end up getting him things!)

jade

i think we all do that hun :hug:
cant rememberthe last time i bought something for me
family keep asking me what i want for x-mas and all i say is a packet of nappies and a packet of wipes as i will need them more than abottle of perfume :lol: :lol:

hope your feeling good about yourself soon hun and i bet you look fab :D
xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back