• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

time to start all over again

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Well i started ttc again this month. I was trying to stay relaxed but i think i was fooling myself as when af came on Friday i was on bits!!!!!

I took magic med and baby asprin. Something worked. I got spotting a litte after ovulating and bbd and i felt bloated. Its the same feeling i had when i was last pregnant but this time i had spotting during the last 5 days It was very light but then AF came on Friday. When i am not ttc i never get spotting before my period and any of the systems.

Even though i thought everything was going well after bbd i did have the odd glass of vino each night as i was on hols in Spain and didnt want to get too focused and then end up dissapointed that it didnt work. But now i cant stop kicking myself for not being totally tea total.

Its just so maddening. You hear about people getting pregnant after a drunken night out and then others try so hard.

I dont know what to do this month. I am going to try and but my other half works away and i feel really deflated at we were together on hols when i ovulated and if i cant catch when we are together as the right time of the month i dont feel as i havemuch chance.

I am due to ovulate a week wednesday and hes going to stay home until Monday so we can bbd just a few days before but its not the same as bbd on the day. I know the little swimmers can last up to 5 days but i cant help but beat myself up for not trying harder the last two weeks of my cycle.

I am going to stick with the magic med but not sure about the baby asprin??

Sorry to moan i just feel a little lost and no one seems to understand.

Sarah

You didn't do anything wrong. Even couples who time it right are only 30% likely to conceive. Having a glass of wine doesn't hurt but if you want to go tea total it won't hurt either. Just remember that the baby doesn't start to build itself until a few days after implantation, so a few cheeky drinks before then should do any harm.

You are right those clever little swimmers do last up to 5 days so you do stand a good chance of conceiving before Ovulation.

I know you feel down, but try to console yourself that you do have a chance. It's frustrating that it doesn't happen straight away. But it will happen.

:hug:

I know exactly how you feel, I went 41 days before AF arrived and I was just starting to let myself believe it could be it, I was in bits yesterday when the witch arrived.

Dont beat yourself up over the vino, the chances of it having any effect so early on are nigh on impossible, please dont be so hard on yourself :hug:

I agree with becs in that you stil have a very good chance this month, so heres wishing you lots of luck and baby dust xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back