Time off work?

april7176

Reaction score
Anyone had any time off work?

I have been off work since last Tuesday. Firstly I was off due to sharp pains and spotting which a scan showed everything was currently okay apart from a possible problem with my ovary.

However I am still off today due to the severe lethargy I am experiencing. :( I have never felt so tired and I can hardly stay awake. I am sleeping till midday and then back in bed by 9pm and I work shifts so I just can't manage it. :( I have also still been experiencing so many pains (mostly wind) and worries that I just can't concentrate.

I feel really bad being off work though and this could go on for a few more weeks yet or even longer. :( I am going to see the doctor tomorrow for some advice and a sick note for work.

April xxx

ive had a few days off , took a couple as holiday as ive no sick pay left after surgery used it all up :wall: im too struggling with work tho , not really doing my job properly or to full strength and am worried but , for now , me and bean are more important .

Went to work today but was back home by 10.30 I had a really bad headache and felt dreadful. This is the first day off I have had due to illness. I booked a fews days holiday cause I was feeling so tired.

here in the states we fire pregnant women who miss work...sometimes i hate the thought process to the country i live in :( makes me feel sad that no one seems to care about those having children

Suddenly this country doesn't seem so bad anymore! Firing pregnant women is so wrong! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back