• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time is passing so slowly

Francesca26

Reaction score
Before i found out i was pregnant the weeks used to fly by, now every week feels like a month. I hate waiting for things lol

You're not alone, time seemed to almost stand still for me! I think it's because we are constantly counting every day that it seems to drag? Once I reached tri 2 time seemed to go a little quicker, I think maybe because I worry slightly less now.
Good luck, hope time speeds up soon and you'll be in tri 2 before you know it :)

Well i only have 3 days left in tri 1. Its funny though that the worry doesnt seem to stop just shift on to something else. This week it has been that Downs Syndrome blood test, the midwife says you'll get a phone call within a week if theres a high chance, if not you'll get a letter within 3 weeks. So me being me im now going to be worrying for the next 3. Anyway, rant over lol thank you for listening.x

I'm the same and got put back a week at scan!!! So even bloody longer to wait in tri 1 lol will I ever leave lol

I feel the same! Take comfort in how much longer I have to wait than you! Lol.

At least now I have less than a month until my booking appt (26th July) and then it'll only be a couple of weeks until a scan.

In trying to break it down.

Also we've got so many weddings, birthdays, hen/stag do's over the next few months that at least there are other things to focus on too.

Once I'm in Tri 2 and can shop hopefully that'll make it a bit less slow as I can do exciting, positive things for the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back