Time for some more...?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
I know me again :roll: :roll: but i can't help it :)
These are from the zoo when we went on wednesday and there are some from today.... sorry but theres lots :shock:

Sorry there's soooo many :oops:

looks like a lovely day i cant believe how fast she is growing up hun, u r very pretty too she takes after her mum lookswise ay! :D

Alfiesmummy said:
looks like a lovely day i cant believe how fast she is growing up hun, u r very pretty too she takes after her mum lookswise ay! :D

:shock: :shock: I'm not pretty wel i don't think i am but thanx anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looks like it was a lovely day. Keeley is a beauty hun & you are very pretty too!!

I think you both need glasses :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
( I'l post your money for sayin nice things tomorrow) :rotfl:

Looks like you had a lovely day, i love seeing pics of keeley she is absolutely gorgeous :hug: :hug: xxxx

AWWW SHES ADORABLE SHES GOT SUCH A CUTE SMILE I LIKE YOUR COSY TOE TOO IT LOOKS SNUGGLY :D

She is so pretty I love the one of her asleep it's gorgeous! :D

awww how cute is she so cuddley

which zoo did u go to i wanna see the baby elephant

it was whipsade the baby elephant was called lee lee and was only born in january.... all together now...AWWWWWW :lol: :D

bless her, shes soooo gorgeous, love the teeth!! come on Louie hurry up with some teeth!!!

love the chocolate piccie. :hug: :hug:

she is just soo cute, she is the best dressed little girl i have ever seen i always think it when i see her pics :)

dionne said:
she is just soo cute, she is the best dressed little girl i have ever seen i always think it when i see her pics :)

i'm addicted to shoppin that's why :lol: i need a job to feed my addiction :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks by the way :hug:

she's such a cutie. I love the first picture, shes got such a gorgeous smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back