Time flies!

Jess.

Reaction score
Only just realised that I've got just over a week then will be in tri 3!! I'm scared now haha.
Don't feel organised at all. Pointless thread just felt the need to share

Yay! Tri 2 really goes go fast doesn't it?! :D x

Me too Hun! Also have very little organised, feel nervous but also a bit excited to meet little one! Xx

I know, it goes so quick. 1 week & I will be half way !!

Getting scared now too.

I thought this whole pregnancy has flown by so far... We will soon be mummies and the pregnancy part will feel likes life time ago! Xx

It's gone quick for me too!!! I'm quite lucky... I'm fairy organised at the moment!! sorted all her clothes out today as I have been given alot!!

xxx

I know it will be all labour threads soon ohh scary stuff! Anyone else get wierd emotions like one min I'll be really excited to see baby and the next I'll be thinking are we ready and stuff. Stupid hormones!! Xx

I know it will be all labour threads soon ohh scary stuff! Anyone else get wierd emotions like one min I'll be really excited to see baby and the next I'll be thinking are we ready and stuff. Stupid hormones!! Xx

I get that, I cry out of excitment and cant wait to meet him then I cry and get anxious that I wont be ready and will I be any good as a Mum, my poor boyfriend doesnt know what to do/say anymore! xx

OMG do we have to be organised to move to tri 3??? ;)

I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already. It's going so fast!

We'll all have babies before we know it!

Haha I wanted to be but just hasn't happened. Ill have a baby and that will be it haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back