Tigeress Gender Revealed!! ;)

Yay!! Hehe there are quite a few of us now, has anyone thought of names xx

We have our name chosen but have decided to keep it to ourselves from now on because people and their negative comments wind me up too much! I don't know what makes people think they have the right to comment (and even laugh?!) on the name we are choosing for our child! I'll tell you guys because you don't know me :) We are calling our little girl Maggie, after my late Great Grandma Margaret. Middle name proving problematic as not many seem to go but I like Olive.. How about you? Knuckled anything down yet? xx

I think Maggie is really cute :) favourite so far is Daisy Jean. We also have Sophie Jean but Daisy is winning. Jean was my nans name and she died laSt year so definitely want it in there xx

Last edited:
Oh yes I know what you mean. I wanted to call little one Maureen... mo as nickname as my nan passed away and won't get to meet her. But I got so many comments that it'll be her middle name as well as my mum's name Claire. We are going with either hope or nina.. not sure which yet xx

It's such a shame isn't it, it really does put you off names even when you're so set on them :( I have to say I absolutely love the name Nina - I think it is adorable!! Thank you Schell :) I love the name Daisy, it was on our short list for number 1! Sophie is also such a pretty name and refreshing with all the Sophias around to have a Sophie! xx

It really does put you off. Cos you start to think oh ok. But yea thanks hun, I think we are more leaning towards nina but hubby keeps coming up with suggestions like.... Octavia. I like the name but can't imagine calling my daughter it lol xx

Kate, I love the name Margaret/Maggie. It's so cute!
Tigress, I also love Nina!

I'm team yellow and I think we've settled on names for either gender though I'm so superstitious and hate even writing them down on things like this. I am convinced this little blighter is a boy though, I even bought a little blue sleep suite today in Mothercare.

Ah what lovely names :) such a big responsibility isn't it. Lol doesn't help my hubby hates everything. His suggestions are strange. The latest was Prudence. Lol xx

Haha I know what you mean hun, they are sound like superhero names lol. If I had the guts I would do it though, just to be different haha. How is everyone feeling today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back