pregnancy exehma

serenitylove

Reaction score
is anyone else suffering with this i had it with my dd and its come back this time over my boobs which just adds to the itching my facial spots are horendous and i think i got thrush again :dance: how can something affect my skin so much!

Oh I really feel for you. My skin is extremely dry, if I don't pile on the moisturisers or oils I'm itching all day, it's almost like I'm growing scales, all over! And yes the spots aren't very nice either. I've been using grapeseed oil every morning and night, it's really easily absorbed into the skin and is used as a massage oil base. I suppose a bit like an emolient after coming out of the shower. Amazing how all these hormones have such an inpact!!

I've got it on my boobs too! Feel for you completly! It's so itchy and looks so angry! Hope it clears up for you soon x x

You poor thing! I have to use E45 all over my body every day my skin is that dry! If I dont it gets itchy and flakey! Hope you can get some relief :hug:

lols iv just realised how bloody bad my spelling was on this thread i do appologies! iv got e45 going to drs tomoz for a good chat about what else i can do i think it my facial spots that get me the worst iv never had them in my life and i got about 40 at mo:(

The spots coud be due to hormone levels too, but just try and use an aquaeus (bad spelling too) cream as much as possible; its one of the few creams you can't use too much of. Hope it calms down soon. My skin was really bad when i was at the same stage as you but i think once the placenta takes over completely it should ease x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back