Thrush and Sex?

CharlieOne

Reaction score
The other month i went to the doctors with Thrush got some cream etc and all clear up, the other day me and OH got a little carried away and had Sex, however since then ive been itchy/sore down there so have again applyed cream which as eased it - can it be brought on by sex? If so does my OH need treatment? Help! Feel stupid!

Unfortunately having sex seemed to bring on thrush for me during pregnancy and so did perenial massage :lol:

The dr just advised my hubby to use the same cream as I was so it wasnt transferred to one another.

yeah hun it can be brought on my sex... and if you were having sex while you had thrush b4 you will have passed it on to your oh.... if he didnt use the cream last time then he prob still has it so has passed it back to you. its best that you both get some cream to get rid of it totally or you will just keep passing it back and forward to each other. Its very common in pregnancy hun :hug: :hug:

I'm having a lot of problems with thrush at the minute :twisted: Definatly get your partner to use the cream but the GP told me just the friction of sex can cause thrush. I've had it almost constantly for 2 months, it just keeps coming back :wall: I also had it through the whole of my 2nd pregnancy, just wouldn't clear, very common apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back