Three weeks late

Jolly81

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been MIA for a while due to my second chemical pregnancy in April. My last period started on 23rd April and I've had nothing since.

I don't feel symptomatic in any way whatsoever, neither pregnancy or pms symptoms.

I've spoken to my doctor who has advised if I haven't come on in 2 weeks to go for a blood test.

Thing is, until I spoke to her i just thought it was because of what happened in April, but now my hopes are up a little and I hate that!!! I have to add that all Hpts have been negative so far.

What does everyone think? Is it purely down to my cycle being messed up or could there be a chance here for me?

So annoyed I'm even asking this as last month I was so chilled out and didn't even realise I was three weeks late until yesterday!!!!

Thanks
Jules xxx

jolly! did i miss you had a chem :-( :hugs: im so sorry sweets!!

your cycles could still be a little iffy maybes hun sorry its doing you head in xx

we missed you in ttc!

Last edited:
Ah thanks Lynnie- missed you too- I wasn't 100% sure at the time as only got a faint positive, but the cramping and bleeding was the same along with pinching pain in my cervix and now I'm late!! Last time I was only a week late, but 3 weeks is quite a long time.

I don't think I am preggers, just want to know what everyone thinks, or of anyone has had this and had the outcome they want x

i havent had it happen to me sweets but i see why you are getting worked up! maybe its best to get to the doctors and get your bloods done xxx

Anyone been 3 weeks late?

It's really getting to me now, just wish this was all so much easier :-(

Jules x

I was 17 days late but af came today. When i went to my doctor he said to keep testing once a week because even very late on you can get a bfp, then he said it can be normal and just happen but if your worried go see your gp xx

Anyone been 3 weeks late?

It's really getting to me now, just wish this was all so much easier :-(

Jules x

I was 3 weeks late, it was awful.
I came on eventually but still don't know why I was so late :hugs: x

Thanks cosmic- I know from you lot that it will happen :) and at least I know we can definitely get pregnant, it's just frustrating that I relaxed last month and my period decided to take a holiday!!!

I was very weepy last night and I have cramps so I'm hoping that's it's imminent and then we can get back to business ;-)

Xxx

Good luck Jolly, I'm just 7 days late n it's now sending me screwy so I reall feel for you! I really hope it's a shy BFP but that you find out soon either way :hug:

Looks like she's finally here!! I've never been so happy about getting my period!!!! Good riddance 63 day cycle!!!

Thanks for your kind words all- hopefully next time I skip a period it will be for the nice reason :)

Jules xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back