threatened miscarriage

clairescunny55

Reaction score
turned out my prob was a threatened miscarriage but everything ok now, not quite sure what this means so if anyone could fill me in i'd be most greatful. thanks :hug:

Not 100% sure but i think they say threatened miscarriage when you have bleeding in pregnancy or early pregnancy ?
Glad everythings ok now for you hun make sure you take it easy for a bit :hug:

Hi HOney,

Hope you're feeling ok now, you have had quite a fright. I don't know medically what it means. When my doc thought that was what I was having, he explained that it meant there was a higher risk of mc at that point. Not sure what causes it, just had to get loads of bed rest...doing absolutely NOTHING, but go to the loo.
Once you are rested though and bleeding stops, risk goes down again.

I think you will be ok now that bleeding has stopped. Still take it really easy for a bit. Hope everything is goes well for you :hug:
Michelle
xx

thanks, i actually feel worse today, im so sore from everything they did at hospital, really dizzy and still brown cm.

Aww sorry to hear that. :hug: Please take things really easy for a few days. This is a good excuse not to do the dishes and laundry for a while without feeling guilty!! :cheer:

yeah Mum in law took some washin n grandma done dishes :) look at my thread in ttc, im confused :think:

Hey hun wishing you well sweety and take care or you -xxx- :hug:

glad you are ok- take it easy for the next couple of weeks :hug:

Take it easy chicken, ur under strict orders to do nothing!! x x x

hope your ok hun! :hug:

A threatened m/c is where you are bleeding and it seems like you may m/c but it usually stops when you rest and that is what you have to do now ok we will all be checking up on you making sure you are resting :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back