Thought We Were Having A Treat

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Me & the OH ordered a nice take away from a local company on just eat.

A nice yummy pizza! I ran to the door when they delivered it.

Something caught me eye on this pizza so I flipped it over.

MOLD!!!!

Phoned company, who disagreed & offered to send me a 2nd one.

2nd one arrived more MOLD.

I then contacted just eat to get a full refund who they contacted the resturant. Who then phoned me giving me abuse calling me stupid & stubborn & that he had 18 years experience & knows what mold looks like.

You tell me by those pictures? Are they mold?

His first excuse, We're using new flour
Second, its the herbs we use in the base
3rd, its the burnt bits from the oven.

Attachments

• Pizza 1.jpg
    Pizza 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Pizza 2 2nd half.jpg
    Pizza 2 2nd half.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Pizza 2.jpg
    Pizza 2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 93
Maybe a call to Environmental Health might make him think again!! That's disgusting. Herbs and burnt bits don't come in green fluffy clumps.

That's fucking disgusting. I'd report them, keep a record of EVERYTHING though, because obv that company have your address and you don't want any unnecessary trouble :)

That's fucking disgusting. I'd report them, keep a record of EVERYTHING though, because obv that company have your address and you don't want any unnecessary trouble :)

Thats what I was thinking, its run by Turkish (I think, No racistium intended) & they are none in this town to be in gangs & own nearly every take away around here.

A shame we have to feel like this when it needs to be reported.

That defo looks like mould - err how lucky you flipped it. Is there no dominos near you? Being a large chain I think they would be more polite and apologetic!! I would defo report them, let alone the fact your pregnant and need to be careful (you should play on that although doesn't sound like they will care) x

Yes, Was arguing with a guy on the phone saying im pregnant & cannot be expected to accept that's not mould believe it could be a herb !!!!

I took a bite out of the first one & noticed something to the side of the slice, to then I showed OH & he flipped the pizza.

The 2nd one they sent out he recons he also checked it & was nothing wrong. They have not come back for the second one yet so may save the mould & get it tested - dont know where though?

I've sent a complaint to Just eat & local environmental health - Explaining that Im pregnant, wish for it to be anonymous as I dont want the harassment & stress!

Weirdly. I hate a dominoes since being pregnant, use to love it & our local Pizza Hut do not deliver. Cant wait until we bought the car, ill travel 8 miles back to my own town to buy from the best place :D

Last edited:
DisGusTing!

Sent from my Nexus 7

That is awful, the dirty bas***ds! Defo report them. Get onto pizza hut to start delivery - damn them!
Hope you've found something else to eat! x

No, sitting here staving! Can't really face to eat anything now ! Morning sickness have kicked in since seeing that & nibbling on the first one !!!!

Just showed OH without telling him the background story and he said it was mouldy so I would definitely say it was mould! How disgusting! I'm glad you decided to report it as they need shutting down, especially with that attitude!

Definitely mould!!! Hope environmental health deal with it, send them pics too!

Eew that's minging! Pop the pizza in the freezer for environmental health hun xx

Just showed OH without telling him the background story and he said it was mouldy so I would definitely say it was mould! How disgusting! I'm glad you decided to report it as they need shutting down, especially with that attitude!

I did that too and we both agree that looks like mould! :S I hope they look in to it properly!

Definitely report to environmental health at the council, they'll take a sample and go and inspect them. Take them down!!!! How horrible and worse that you had to argue!! Ridiculous!! Xx

Eww thats so bad!! Imagine how many people eat it before noticing if they do notice at all! I'd keep some of the pizza in the fridge incase they ask for a sample. I'm wary of eating in takeaways since someone I know told me about the scores on the doors rating. If they don't display it on the door it's probably bad. I checked my local chippy by my mum and it's scored a 1!!!! Never eating from there again.
http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/...de=-2.96966&award_sort=DISTANCE&search=Search

Hope this helps someone xx

Eew that's minging! Pop the pizza in the freezer for environmental health hun xx

That is disgusting and putting it in the freezer is a very good idea!!!!They can't say that it's gone mouldy because you've had it to long or something stupid like that!! BLEH

Ew ew ew!!!!! thats deffo mold!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back