Thought I'd mention it

Miracle babe

Reaction score
When I had my dd in 1999 (alifetime ago :shock: ) I took a disposable black and white camera with me into hospital and it has to be the best thing I ever did. The pics of her are ageless and its amazing how much better I look in black and white (sort of interestingly movie star pale :rotfl: ), hides a multitude of sins trust me. Thought I'd mention it as I'm defo doing the black and white photography thing again ans seeing as we've been talking about packing our hospital bags thought I'd mention it.

I think my OHs camera is able to do that. Thanks for the advice, anything that will make me look even slightly better is worth a go lol :D

That's a great idea, plus black and white pics are lovely...and hey anything that makes us look a bit when we've just given birth is always a bonus. My auntie came in with the camcorder just after I'd had DD and my god when I watched it back...well lets just say I looked shocking to say least... :lol:

That is a BRILLIANT idea!! I definitely want black and white, so much more flattering :lol:

What a fantastic idea!! My digital does that so I'll make sure DH knows how to work it!!

I must say that my favorite wedding picture is one I converted into black and white. They are definitely timeless.

Thanks for the idea hun! :D

I love that idea. Im going to put a disposable black and white camera on my list to get in town. Some of my best photos rom my wedding was on the b and w disposables.

xx

Are the b&w disposable cameras the same price as the colour ones?
and where do you get them from??

I got mine from boots. I think they were 8 pounds that was just over a year ago.

Im not sure if you can get them anywhere else.

xxx

RUN!!! Whats that???
I'll have to join you in waddling down there!

xx

Yep they are selling them buy one get one free at Boots cost me £8.99 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back