• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

those who have maintinence?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i know this might sound rude.. but is there anyone who is willing to tell em how much they get off their ex.. i used to get £30pw when he was earning 14kpa he has now got a new job and i dont know how much money he is on.. i would be interested to know how its worked out how much dads pay for their kids, personally i dont think £30 is enough a week.. she goes to dance and we go out once a week swimming, cinema, (you know something that usually costs money) plus then theres clothes food, hobbies etc...oh and he hasnt payed anything towards her for 2 years begining of feburary.

The way that they work out how much you get confuses the hell out of me. My friend looks after his son 4 days a week over night and pays for his food/clothing etc but he still has to pay his ex for the days she looks after him. Surely if the care is equal then he shouldnt have to pay. Seems a little unfair esp as he doesnt have the same rights as her.

my brother in law has his son 3 nights a week and he still has to pay £85 a week and he isnt on good money but still lives at home so no out goings are taken into account

my MIL kindly told my OH that if he wanted to leave me and move back home his csa payments would be less than his rent.... as you can imagine I love her! :x

When I first claimed about 10 years ago I got £320 a month (inc arrears). Suddenly he got reviewed in 2001 and it more than halved (I've since found out he has another child he denies is his :roll: ) On that assessment, £124 a month he had married someone and had her 4 kids living with him. Last year I found out his wife had left and his mortgage is nearly due up. I had to tell them about my change of circumstances in that I wasn't working and had eefie and he wasn't paying yet again (he does this every few months despite a DoE order) and they reviewed him yet again and it says I should get £91 a month plus £24 a month arrears. I'm so far only getting £91 a month for a 15 year old!! Have they any idea how much a 15 year old costs??? :shakehead:
As for the pitiful £24 a month arrears this is because of hardship, he owes me over a grand, what about my hardship and that of his daughter???

What REALLY pisses me off is he puts more than I get a week in a fruit machine on a night out then add the cost of his beer and he's now entertaining a 25 year old (He's 47 :puke: ) so its not like he cant afford it eh. He hasn't so much as sent my DD a christmas card in the past 10 years. She took herself down to his house a few weeks back and he offered to take her to the pub :shock:

ive decided im gonna wait a few weeks.. and then ask him what his salery is.. then tell him that csa work it out at 15% of ur net wadge.. then meet between

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back