This Weather....

Foxxi

Reaction score
Is making me feel so god damn miserable!

I have no energy and cant be arsed to do anything when its like this.

I feel sorry for Fynn... when the weather is ok I go out walking... but today I have plonked him in his entertainer.. he seems happy enough, but I feel so guilty that I cant be arsed to go out!

I really should make an effort to get ready and go out... but the weather is so awful..... GOD I FEEL MISERABLE! :(

Does anyone else feel the same..... or am I the only miserable git on here?

:wave: Another miserable git here too.

I hate this weather too i love a good sunny day I always seem to have more energy and get loads done in the house.

Today i was going to take Sam for a walk to the HV but I'm going no where.

Where's the summer weather :evil:

I'm the same at the moment. I'm off over mums for the night later so at least me and Dan will get some fresh air on the way there. Of course I will probably get drenched! DO NOT LAUGH! :shakehead:

Tip: Bake a cake :D

hating this weather. as a blue skinned Celt I can't believe I am saying this but "I want some bloody sunshine"

Pardon? Bad weather?
It's about 20 degrees outside, the birds are singing, there isn't a cloud in the sky, and I'll be heading down the beach for a swim in a couple of hours.

*makes rubbing movements*

zebrastripes said:
Pardon? Bad weather?
It's about 20 degrees outside, the birds are singing, there isn't a cloud in the sky, and I'll be heading down the beach for a swim in a couple of hours.

Ihateyou.jpg

Yeah makes me feel miserable as well :(

Hate having to do the school run when its like this cos we get absolutely drenched. Makes me feel like keeping my jammies on and laying on the sofa watching telly.

kazlin said:
I'm the same at the moment. I'm off over mums for the night later so at least me and Dan will get some fresh air on the way there. Of course I will probably get drenched! DO NOT LAUGH! :shakehead:

BAKE A CAKE???????????????????????????? :shock:

Are you mad??.... I dont know why I asked that..cos I know you are

I would rather take a walk in the pissy down rain! :shakehead:

yet another miserable girl here :wave:

the weather is horendous here!!! :( took me ages to get to work this morning and i really couldnt be bothered - just looking outside the office window is depressing enough!!!

I just hope we arn't heading for the floods again like last year...ESPECIALLY as its my 21st in a few weeks :evil:

Foxxi said:
zebrastripes said:
Pardon? Bad weather?

Ihateyou.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think I was born in the wrong country :shakehead: Im sure I was born to live in much sunnier climes! :?

like Northern Ireland :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sun capital of the bloody world, we're practically Aztecs :lol:

Foxxi said:
kazlin said:

BAKE A CAKE???????????????????????????? :shock:

Are you mad??.... I dont know why I asked that..cos I know you are

I would rather take a walk in the p*ssy down rain! :shakehead:

Make a mud pie in the garden then :twisted: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wait...I beter check the weather forecast, I have a feeling a karma-bite is coming on

Headline:
Bright or sunny with the odd shower.

Today:
A bright or sunny day with a small chance of seeing a shower, more so across the North Coast. Not quite as warm as the last few days. Light or moderate winds.

Tonight:
A fine end to the day with clear spells following through the evening. Cloud will, however, spread eastwards overnight bringing rain. Southerly moderate or fresh winds developing.

Wednesday:
A cloudy day with fog affecting some hills and headlands, also rain which will be heavy at times. Southerly winds will be brisk at times.

Outlook for Thursday to Saturday:
Rain will clear eastwards through Thursday with sunny or clear spells following from the west. The sunshine will fade through Friday as thickening cloud brings rain for Saturday

Aw...I was hoping I could mock you all week..but we get the crap weather tonight :?

Nevermind, it's sunny now!

*rub rub rub*

Squiglet said:
zebrastripes said:
Nevermind, it's sunny now!

*rub rub rub*

mwhahahahahaahhahaah Spain :moon:

...I can't compete.

hahaha reminds me of a mural they used to have up in Belfast

"We will not exchange the blue skies of Ulster for the grey skies of an Irish Republic!(or wherever it is Foxxi lives)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back