This time next week.........

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I'll be holding my baby! :shock: :cheer: :shock: :cheer: :shock:
One week of pregnancy left wow it's come around so fast.
The final count down has begun woohoooo :D

:D Wow that has come round so quickly, i wish i knew i had just one week... not knowing is killing me! But i don't think it will be to long....

Bet your so excited :cheer: :hug:

If I was having a natural birth and went over my due date then I could of had up to a month left but instead I have just a week!
This week isn't going to be that bad either because I have a scan on Thursday and the pre clerking on Friday so it's all go go go!
I can't believe how excited I am :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Aw you're so lucky, wish I knew when I would be holding LO :roll:

I have over 2 weeks until due date and even then I might go over by a couple of weeks so could be a very very long wait! :? I'm symptom spotting really badly, need to stop it :roll:

I really hope the next week goes really fast for you hunny :hug: :hug:

Hope you have a lovely quiet week with lots of rest. I wish I only had 1 week!! I've got up to 13 if i go over!!!! Thats ages!!!!!

xx

Put your feet up and get as much sleep as possible! Hoping it goes well for you!

I don't undestand why the UK goes by 40 weeks and out here they go by 42 weeks? This pregnancy lark is confusing :shock:

Brilliant! Don't forget your cameral and choice of music for in theatre :D

I cant beleive how close and real its all getting!! :dance:

Piglet xx

It is soooo great to know, when you will be holding your baby! :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back