This might sound daft, but...

Oh my days.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How did I miss this thread.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ....brilliant... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry cori :hug: but this needed bumping up again :) It was on page 10 :shakehead:

I have just read it again and It still makes me :rotfl: :rotfl:

I cant believe you smelt it, more so I cant believe trix rammered her finger up hers to have a sniff aswell :lol: Fuck me if this is what TTC does to you Im not coming in here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nice work a & j- 'high five' !!! :lol:
xxx

LilysMummy said:
I cant believe you smelt it, more so I cant believe trix rammered her finger up hers to have a sniff aswell :lol: f**k me if this is what TTC does to you Im not coming in here :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

melissa5317 said:
That poor girl is never going to live this thread down! :rotfl:

But look at all the people she has made smile/wet themselves with laughter :rotfl:

Where is Cori? not seen her on here for a while! Hope you are ok Cori?! :hug:

After laughing my ass off at this thread, I was incredibly curious so I asked my best friend if he knew anything about it when he came over this evening (as he's a doctor!).
He said apparently less fertile, thicker mucus smells (and tastes) vinegary as it is acidic and can kill spermies. Fertile mucus by comparison smells (and tastes) sweet.
Then he asked- "and why is this being brought up?....."
And I thought being a doctor he would have heard it all :rotfl:

puds said:
maybe we should bump this once a month for any new ttc'ers- would hate anyone to miss out seeing it!!
sorry cori :lol:
xxx

no need ;)

Best. Thread. Ever :rotfl:

I missed it the other times cos I was on holiday.

Urchin said:
puds said:
maybe we should bump this once a month for any new ttc'ers- would hate anyone to miss out seeing it!!
sorry cori :lol:
xxx

no need ;)

Best. Thread. Ever :rotfl:

I missed it the other times cos I was on holiday.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks Urchin! won't need to go hunting for it now :rotfl:

OMG has she seen this been made as a sticky?!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My mum offered me some salt and vinegar crisps last night and I could only think of some random ladies sat in their bathroom sticking fingers and what not up their bits and contemplating the smell :rotfl: Fook me I nearly nearly laughed in her face :rotfl:

They will never be the same again.

I read this thread out to OH last night and noticed something strange this morning- the 6 pack of Walkers I bought yesterday, normally devoured within hours, was still untouched.
Prizes for guessing what flavour they were!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: this is now a sticky??!!! its made my day!! :D essential reading for anyone ttc- this is what ur letting urself in for!! :lol:
xxx

:clap: OMG! I can't believe its the 1st time ive read this!!

HAHA! you girlies make me giggle!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
im thinking about going back on my pill to keep my sanity :rotfl: :rotfl:
im glad ive joined this just normal woman!! lol
im tempted to check outof curious but im afraid of the outcome lol
this is fantastic! :clap:

mandy
xx

Now I KNOW I picked the right forum.... LMAO!!! :rotfl: This stuff will definately get me through the long days!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back