This is worrying

rossyrozela

Reaction score
mY PERIODS STARTED ON THE 15/12/2011 AND ENDED ON THE 20/12/2011 BUT FROM 21/12/2011 TILL TODAY IAM SPOTTING,IAM TRYING FOR ABABY AND USING THE OVULATION STICKS WHICH HAS REGISTERED NEGATIVE SINCE YESTERDAY,I HAVE BACK PAINS TODAY.CAN I STILL CONTINUE TESING FOR OVULATION EVEN THOUGH IAM SPOTTING?

Hi rossyrozela - how long are your cycles normally? Have you ever experienced spotting before? There could be lots fo reasons why you're spotting, but I don't see why you can't keep using the OPKs - it won't do any harm to use them anyway. However, if you can't think of any reason why you might have spotting, maybe you should see your GP? I've had spotting at random times in the past and it turned out I have a fibroid (which is really common apparently and usually harmless) which was probably causing it. Hope this helps a bit... :) xx

thanks for your reply,i had a medical termination in october at 20 weeks and this when i got my first period after the termination i had days that i was bleeding normal and days that it was just spotting..then came this periods this time,it started with spotting on the 15th of December then the next day it was dry then the following day spotting and then it came afull period.On the 7th day it stopped then the next day it has been spotting that is day 8 and day 9,i started testing with opk anyways and even though i was spotting ,i bedded because my ovaries(left ) was hurting and back as well even thugh the opk was saying iam not ovulating.I choose to listen to my body instead and testing at the same time

Hi again - really sorry to hear about your medical termination - that must have been traumatic for you. I can only imagine that the issues you are having are down to the termination as it's probably messed around with your body... Hopefully it'll sort itself out eventually. I think the best thing you can do if the opks aren't helping you and you have no idea when your ovulation is to listen to your body as you have been doing (have you tried checking cervical mucus/taking your temperature?) and try to bd every 2 - 3 days throughout your cycle... Wishing you lots of luck :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back