this is lovely

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
wow, in 40 minutes i get to go home! after only 4 hours work! Its so nice to be going home and not be absolutely shattered i like this part time malarky hehe....and only another 8 weeks til mat leave woo! can relax and enjoy tri 3... whats the betting that in 12 weeks time i'll say im bored wana go bk to work lol

Yep, u'll probably get bored but you wouldnt want to go back to work lol

What made you decide to take 11 weeks before babys due? Its just that im still trying to decide on when to start mat leave.

Tiggy xx

I was wondering what stage people are going on maternity leave, i was thinking 32 weeks cuz i work in a care home.

xx

I am either leaving on xmas eve (34 weeks) or at 37 weeks. I have handed my MATB1 in but still waiting to see what I am entitled to. I have a little while to decide.

i shall be leaving at xmas , im just decided whether i go back for just a week or just dont bother after xmas hols , i want to take it early as my job is not suitable for preggy ladies , im struggling at mo and it will only get worse !

i think i'm gonna hang on til the end of january... i soooo wanna stop sooner though!

although i did work out that, when i've taken my holiday that's owing, i've only got about 60 working days left!! which doesn't sound so bad :cheer: :cheer:

and the commute isn't too bad either at the moment - i have to get 2 buses and a train to work (and then home again) but people are already letting me have their seats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back