Is anyone else really impatient like me?

loz

Reaction score
I am nearly 4 months now and time seems to go so slowly!! I just want to have my baby!!! I just keep counting until the next thing to do with the baby - check up with GP next week, next scan at end of Nov, see midwife at 25 weeks. I feel like I am living for the future!
I wouldnt mind so much if I felt great but I am still feeling sicky (though not as bad) and v tired. Is anyone else like this? I cant really be bothered with work and find it hard to concentrate and am counting down until mat leave (4 months!!). I am so happy to be pregnant but 9 months is soooo long! :bored:

loz said:
I am so happy to be pregnant but 9 months is soooo long! :bored:

trust me its not! its flying by so quickly. i can't believe that i have just over 3 and half months left. it has gone sooo quick, it only feels like a week ago that i was telling people i was pregnant :shock:

I know what you mean! Life seems like one long countdown! I count my time in weeks and months!
I have to admit that the last last mth seems to have gone very quickly - and cant beleive that I am almost halfway through my pregnancy!

time's going quickly for me at the moment. because i move to a different place every few weeks , by the time i finish one work project and settle down to the next city and workplace, a couple of weeks pass without me even realising. I thought i was still 13 wk 5 ish. LOL then i realised this morning im coming up for 17 weeks!!! What happened to the last 2 weeks!! Ive also got all these points in between like moving house again in 2 weeks, our holiday in 4 weeks , our civil marriage in 7 weeks, our indian wedding in 8 weeks, so organising things is like a ticking bomb!

Well I'm 27 weeks and bored out of my skull.. pregnancy is so boring... and takes sooo long... and having a baby is so much more interesting. :D I already feel like I've been pregnant forever... :roll:

I feel like time has gone slowly too, BUT, sometimes I think OMG, we're 20 weeks... where did the time go.

I hope the next 20 fly by so we can get to meet this little one inside me :D

loz said:
I cant really be bothered with work and find it hard to concentrate and am counting down until mat leave (4 months!!). I am so happy to be pregnant but 9 months is soooo long! :bored:

I LOVE my job, I really do. I usually work extremely hard and I am very motivated and excited about it (sad, I know), but since becoming preggers, I really can't be bothered. I have been so tired and sick and preoccupied. I am taking early maternity leave at 29 weeks....but it just can't come quick enough!!!

i find it hard to concentrate at work too now!!! my head is miles away and baby-things seem SO much more important

Yeah I'm not the only one! Here's hoping that time quickens up a bit!

I think once things start happening , like my second scan and more regular visits to the midwife, I'll stop waiting and feeling so impatient and just let things happen and be happy to be pregnant! At the moment I am always looking to the next Wednesday which is when I add a week to my ticker! 12 weeks was the first milestone, then 16, now sights are set on 20 weeks and my 2nd scan. Can't wait!

my scan was 5 weeks ago now and i just keep counting down til the newxt appointment or the next interesting thing to happen. i usually have my mum coming up from falmouth for a day to break things up but shes not coming up til 1st december now so thts four weeks away and to make things worst my midwife appoinment is also four weeks away, and so is the start of my maternity leave so i have another four weeks of just waiting for all that to happen at once and its doing my head in! Aaaan OH still hasnt felt bubs move, i have a smallish bump for my weight and i now have painful carpel tunnel syndrome to add to my joys, i cant wait til february!!!

Squiglet said:
Well I'm 27 weeks and bored out of my skull.. pregnancy is so boring... and takes sooo long... I already feel like I've been pregnant forever... :roll:

i second that apart from i'm 28 weeks :D and i removed the bit about babies being more interesting when out as its my first!!

i want time to slow down :rotfl: its flying by and i dont feel sorted yet

I feel like time is crawling by but I'm trying not to wish it away. With james, even after he was born I was always looking forward to the next stage, wanting him to move on to solids, sit up, take the first steps etc.
This time I'm trying to enjoy each moment and not wish the time away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back