thinking . . .

evie_smith

Reaction score
its cd9 for me but my last 'period' was rather wierd it was spotting for two days then light spotting then 2 days of medium but tis wasnt like a period it was thicker and darker . . . today it felt like i felt movement(like when i was pg before like a trickle) but ob wasnt dunno if it was ovulation or implantation ect . . . (trying not to get hopes up lol) but it felt wierd then 2 days after af i got a pink spot for like 1 hr really tiny so im thinking??? could i what do you think? plus gettin all them low down pains ie streching ect . . . i think it might be system getting back to normal i dunno replys . . . .

Evie x x x x x

thanks i hope so i just have no idea when to test or to leave it as my cycles is 45 days long wierd thing is a 'feel' pregnant lol and i know im gonna be well upset when or if im not :( It just feels like when i was pg with the other teo but like way stronger help :S

feel sick this morning now im thinking it might have been all down to a tummy bug! lol feel like im gonna throw up! ow :(
although when i ate my usual brown slice of toast and ham spread thing i nearly threw up had a longing for the chicken one which i hate quite enjoyed it lol! then felt like i was going to throw up (think i had one bit out of the ham and three from the chicken lol) then i had another slice with spaghetti and cheese on lol and i hate hate hate tinned spaghetti!!! and i ate it all yum! lol I still have low down cramping/streching pains now with all these wierd things going on thinking af might come early :( next month ey girls? x

You're not out yet sweetheart :hug:

Last edited:
thanks im gonna look on the bright side my daughter hasnt been well last week or so, so i might still be pg or might become pg just with a tummy bug at the same time lol just hope af dont visit me lol - say for another 9 months lol!!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back