Think Ive pulled something (possible TMI)

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi girlies

Just after your thoughts please :lol:

Yesterday and today my stomach has felt really tight, like Ive pulled my stomach muscles or something!

I have been really constipated (sorry TMI) and Im wondering (and hoping) that it could be from straining too much..........but on the other hand Im worried that it may be something wrong?

I have also had slight period pain type pains and wondered if it could all be stretching? Im just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of thing around 4 weeks?

Thanks ladies :lol::lol::dance:

Sorry should have said around 24 weeks, not 4!! :) x

My tummy has been tightening and going hard when I over do it. I just think its your body getting telling you to slow down a bit or getting ready for the impending birth!!

Thanks DW, god its all so worrying! Feel like I've done about 100 sit ups! Have just bought some fresh orange juice in the hope that I can 'go'......maybe need to chill a little more too :)

Thank u xx

I find that if I don't eat a ridiculous amount of fruit (at least 5 pieces a day) then I'm getting constipated hun. I also try to drink fresh orange juice too, at least a couple of glasses a day as my mw told me not to take my suppliments with milk (as I did for the first few weeks of pregnancy and before) as it can stop absorbtion of the vitamins into the body!

Forgot to say I've also been having some pretty strong cramping which feels like period pains to hun. Before I heard the heartbeat, I was quite worried about it.

Aaaw thank u :) feel much better now! Need to up my fruit me thinks and start back on the lactolose, I have ibs which doesn't help lol!!

Oh it's all glamourous being a lady haha :)))) wouldn't change it for the world xx

I put a post for the same kind of thing yesterday, feels like I've done hundreds of sit-ups, think my bump might finally be starting to appear! Does get you a bit worried though!

I feel the same too my tummy muscles really hurt and last night I had crampy pains. It feels like I have been exercising too much too. I suppose it's just normal and with muscles relaxing doing anything remotely physical I seem to be feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back